Little Feet Childcare Centre Ltd (several positions)
We are looking for fully registered and provisional registered teachers who are motivated, energetic, has excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a team with a passion for babies,infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
You should hold current teacher registration, or perhaps you are a New Graduated ECE student who is applying for your registration.
We are seeking applicants who are highly motivated and have a genuine passion for teaching and learning.
The ideal applicant will have the following attributes:
• Caring and patient who shows respect, and is a great team player
• Enjoy working with children and have their safety and well-being at heart.
• A can-do attitude and an excellent communication and time management skills, with a bi cultural understanding, and the ability to relate to a range of people within our community
• Ability to use their initiative and able to follow instructions well.
• Flexibility in hours and willingness to take on additional roles during the day if required
• Punctual, honest & energetic and enjoy an ever-changing & multi-cultural environment.
• be confident to contribute and share ideas towards building a dynamic and child focused programm
• be a clear and confident communicator and able to liaise easily with staff and parents
• have a caring, calm, and nurturing nature
• Be willing to participate in a range of staff development activities including professional development and occasional parent events like parent interviews and parent evenings.
• Ideally have a current First Aid Certificate
Little Feet Childcare Centre takes pride in offering outstanding professional development for teachers. We have always supported provisionally registered teachers in our mentoring and induction programme, towards gaining full registration.
If you want to work for a fun loving family company, in a vibrant and happy team than this is the job you have been waiting for!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. We will also help and support teachers with valid NZ work visas to gain permanent residence.
Little Feet Childcare Centre Ltd has a team of teachers who have all come together to create an amazing team environment . To apply please complete the application form below, or email a cover letter and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org